About Aqdar World Summit
Aqdar World Summit is the first ever platform created for people from all over the world on moral education.
Held under the patronage of Lt. General HH Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, Aqdar World Summit is considered an international platform that aims to develop sustainable societies, empower individuals, and support important initiatives and awareness programs that benefit communities. The event looks to achieve its main objective of “Nourishing Minds, Flourishing Nations.”
In its second edition, Aqdar World Summit will be held under the theme “Developing sustainable societies through human development: Regulations – Skills – Knowledge – Opportunities.” The summit will bring together leaders, experts, and top notch speakers from various fields to discuss the main theme and come up with important recommendations that will with no doubt reflect on different societies.
OBJECTIVES OF AQDAR WORLD SUMMIT
- Build preventive strategies and policies to raise awareness about the challenges that students & youth will face.
- Learn and benefit from regional and international experiences and apply it to relevant organizations.
- Build a platform for constructive dialogue between experts and educational specialists to discuss the threats and challenges they face and methods to overcome them.
- Unify the educational, moral, and preventive concepts between institutions.
- Create a bridge between students, parents, and educational institutions.
- Empower organizations and human resources departments in educational institutions with sustainable knowledge through the continuous education program.
- Provide a unique platform to showcase different educational products and programs, and make it available to the greatest number of participants.
- Achieve and accomplish the goals of the Khalifa Empowerment Program -Aqdar.
Aqdar World Summit is organized annually in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. In attendance at the Summit will be politicians, decision-makers, experts, specialists, parents and students. A new theme will be presented every year, in line with the objectives of Aqdar World Summit.
This exhibition aims to provide a space for organizations, private and government companies, and other firms to present their ideas, products, and projects related to students and allow attendees to learn more about and benefit from these products.
These workshops will offer professionals tools and techniques that they can implement to help students and colleagues develop their moral and intellectual character as well as self-confidence and leadership. These workshops will be conducted by world-renown researchers and leaders in their perspective countries who will teach revolutionary methods and techniques that have been proven successful and effective.