About Aqdar World Summit
Aqdar World Summit is the first ever platform created for people from all over the world on moral education.
Aqdar World Summit is an international platform that will be held under the patronage of Lt. General His Highness Sheikh Saif bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior. The Summit will tackle various social, ethical, security, and health topics related to students to ensure a bright, stable, and prosperous future for them and their homeland. Aqdar World Summit will provide a platform that brings together leaders, decision-makers, experts in the field of education, specialized companies, students, and parents to communicate and innovate together with a vision that will empower the youth to build a world of security, tolerance, peace and coexistence.
The Summit will be held under the motto “Nourishing Minds, Flourishing Nations”; the motto focuses on developing students’ capabilities, skills, and knowledge to face present and future challenges and empowers them to react positively towards these challenges through the support and unifying efforts of relevant educational institutions. The 1st edition of the Summit will be held under the theme: “The Role of Moral Education in Academic Institutions Regionally and Internationally to Combat Global Challenges”.
OBJECTIVES OF AQDAR WORLD SUMMIT
- Build preventive strategies and policies to raise awareness about the challenges that students & youth will face.
- Learn and benefit from regional and international experiences and apply it to relevant organizations.
- Build a platform for constructive dialogue between experts and educational specialists to discuss the threats and challenges they face and methods to overcome them.
- Unify the educational, moral, and preventive concepts between institutions.
- Create a bridge between students, parents, and educational institutions.
- Empower organizations and human resources departments in educational institutions with sustainable knowledge through the continuous education program.
- Provide a unique platform to showcase different educational products and programs, and make it available to the greatest number of participants.
- Achieve and accomplish the goals of the Khalifa Empowerment Program for Students -Aqdar.
Aqdar World Summit is organized annually in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. In attendance at the Summit will be politicians, decision-makers, experts, specialists, parents and students. A new theme will be presented every year, in line with the objectives of Aqdar World Summit.
|Early Registration||Pre-Registration||On-Site Registration|
26th September 2017
27th September 2017
|Professionals||AED 2,200||AED 2,500||AED 3,000|
|Government Officials (UAE)
||AED 2,000||AED 2,300||AED 2,500|
This exhibition aims to provide a space for organizations, private and government companies, and other firms to present their ideas, products, and projects related to students and allow attendees to learn more about and benefit from these products.
These workshops will offer professionals tools and techniques that they can implement to help students and colleagues develop their moral and intellectual character as well as self-confidence and leadership. These workshops will be conducted by world-renown researchers and leaders in their perspective countries who will teach revolutionary methods and techniques that have been proven successful and effective.
Online Media Partner